Monday 19 August 2013

Manicure Monday: Vintage Floral Nails

Hello Princesses!

This Monday I attempted some more nail art. ^^ As you guys know, I'm not great at free-handing nail art, but the more practice you get the better you will be right!

This time I tried something a little more simplistic than the bunnies from last week. Rose designs and polka dots!
I actually adore the way this came out, although I think the roses could've been done better. They look fine in real life, but Jack couldn't figure out what they were D: He thought they were little sheep ... =.='
I used my new PiCture POlish polishes to create this mani! I chose these colours purely because they are my newest purchases and I wanted to make something beautiful with them! ^^

14 comments:

  1. omg love the colours that you use!! You're great at this :DD


    xx Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This manicure is so cute!
    Love the pastel colors <3
    Mint is my favorite :)

    http://stylealamy.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice colors! like both; what a patience for doing the manicure :D I couldn´t do it :D You don´t follow me yet via Google Friend? :((

    Today new post, don´t miss it!
    Kisses from Spain, Kela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe it doesn't require thaaaat much patience! ^^
      I already follow you through GFC!

      Delete
  4. Such a great idea! You've done such a great job as well. You're right I think the roses would most definitely be tricky to do!

    http://www.secretlifeofamedstudent.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your nails look so cute! Love the pink and mint nail polish <3 also the polkadots ^^

    misaraisu

    ReplyDelete
  6. This nail art is very cute ^^ I love the pastel colours you used <3 I've tried doing roses before, they're really hard D:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh I'm glad it's not just me that finds the roses hard! =o=

      Delete

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...