Monday 30 December 2013

Manicure Monday: New Years Eve

Hello Princesses!

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday! ^^ I had a little time off to spend Christmas with my family, since it's so rare now that we are all in one place at one time and have nothing to do!

For my final Manicure Monday of 2013 I've got a subtle, yet not actually subtle manicure ready for New Years Eve! I've had naked nails the past couple of days while I worked at the BW Festival in Gisborne, serving alcohol for 11 hours a night (and I now have crazy sore feet!) so my hands and nails were needing some extra TLC, glitter and happiness!
For this super simple manicure, I used Milani's Holographic polish in HD to create a simple french tip, and glued a small pink bow to my ring finger (although the bow looks huge in  the photo!) I really love this manicure because it's really quick and simple, but is still super cute and sparkly!  

My family and I are all set to stay home, watch movies and eat delicious food for our New Years Eve, since the only party in tiny Gisborne is Rhythm and Vines, which is hardly family friendly! What are you princesses doing for your New Years Eve? 

2 comments:

  1. That bow would throw me off so bad- AHA
    I'd probably add a water decal. *A* <3 The silver is beautiful though!
    Thank you for sharing. <3

    http://pandagin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D Yeah the bow got caught in my hair quite a lot, but it was just so cute! ><

      Delete

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...