Monday 6 January 2014

Manicure Monday: Diamonds with breakfast!

Hello Princesses!

This is my first Manicure Monday of 2014! I've changed my blogging schedule for 2014, but Mondays will still be Manicure Monday and I'll also be doing reviews/hauls on Wednesdays and Fridays too!

This Monday I'm wearing PiCture POlish's Tiffany, with a pink diamante french tip and nail base curves. I absolutely love this manicure because the french tipped diamantes look a little less intimidating than the full nail of diamantes which i would have usually done!
I'm also loving Tiffany! It's the perfect rich and minty green that I was looking for, and matched with the pink diamantes, it's such an elegant but cute manicure! ^^ 

3 comments:

  1. Your nails look gorgeous! Love the colour hehe. It's a perfect duck egg blue. x

    michelleytan.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh this is so pretty o: I love that shade of green, it looks so soft

    Angels of Arcadia

    ReplyDelete

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...