Friday 7 February 2014

First Impression: The Face Shop Mango Seed Cleansing Butter

Hello Princesses!

Today I'm going to be introducing the very first of my First Impressions Series! ^.^ I decided to start this review series so I could talk about my first impressions of samples that I receive. I don't think that I can always provide a decent review based on one sachet of product (I can only use it once or twice!) so these reviews will show you my immediate impression, what the product does, and whether I would buy the full size product!

First up is The Face Shop - Mango Seed Cleansing Butter!
I've had this Mango Seed Cleansing Butter sample for a little while, and I was so intrigued by it because I'd never tried a cleansing butter! I'm always a little apprehensive about trying skincare samples, because they never have English ingredients lists on them, and I don't want to have an allergic reaction -.-

What Does It Do?
Unfortunately there were no English instructions and very little reviews on this product, but from what I understand, it's a cleansing butter that can remove makeup and should be used in a double cleansing routine. 

The Cleansing Butter is a gorgeous, sunshine yellow colour, and is very thick in texture. It melts on the skin in colourless, thin layer and feels very silky and soft!
I used this to remove my face makeup (excluding eyes) and I found that it was really similar to Lush's Ultrabland! I applied the Cleansing Butter with my fingers, massaging it in, and then removed it with a cotton pad and followed it up with Trilogy's Cream Cleanser.
This photo was taken after removing the Cleansing Butter, but before using the Trilogy Cleanser. My skin looks hydrated, moisturized, (slightly oily) and clean! This Cleansing Butter left my skin feeling very clean and moisturized (more moisturized than normal!)

Would I Purchase This Product?
Yes, I think it's such an interesting product! It made my skin feel very moisturized, clean, and it didn't break me out! There's a whole Mango Seed Skincare line, (although they are on the expensive side), that I would love to try!

6 comments:

  1. I love watching beauty gurus do first impressions on youtube! This is a good idea! I never heard of a cleansing butter before but it looks cool and effective! xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm liking cleansing butters lately :) I want to try this for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one looks nice. I recently ordered several samples of the mango seed line. I'm curious about how they'll work for me. Thanks for the review :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I was just thinking about cleansing butters!! This one looks great! Does it smell like mango? :o I really want to try this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. can buy various Korean Cosmetics including all Korean brands at www.honestskin.com

    Dr. Jart, 3 Concept Eyes ( 3CE ), Missha, Etude House, TONYMOLY, Skinfood, Innisfree, Thefaceshop, Laneige, IOPE, Sulwhasoo, WHOO, Regen, and a lot more

    100% original factory shipped out product.

    www.honestskin.com

    just Register a member and get free USD2.00 point

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, first of all i see you make a good review of this product :)
    I just made an English subtitles for the CF of The Face Shop Mango Seed Volume Butter & Facial Butter
    I hope this helps making your reviews even better, if you don’t mind ^^
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UH2EluL8ppI

    ReplyDelete

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...