Monday 14 April 2014

Manicure Monday: Blushing Rose

Hello Princesses!

Today I have a super sweet manicure using some of the items I got from my Born Pretty Store haul a couple of weeks ago! ^.^ It's still a fairly typical manicure for me (pink and cutesy) but I thought it was pretty interesting to use black rhinestones since I've actually never used them before!
To create this manicure, I used my Color Club polish in Blushing Rose, with Black Rhinestones and a White Bow from BPS. I was pretty happy with the result because I think it looks super cute! ^.^ What do you princesses think?

2 comments:

  1. Adorable manicure!
    Just love all your cute nail looks <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMg!!! so pretty!!!! I love that color! so chic <3

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisoaltion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...