Sunday 18 May 2014

Sunday Swatches: CC Cream Swatches


Hello Princesses!

Today I'm going to be showing you some CC Cream swatches! ^.^ I have two sets of swatches to show you today, because I recently acquired testers of two more CC Creams, but I had used up one of the other tester sets! 

Some CC Creams are designed to adjust to your skintone - so I did some swatches on my baby sisters arm since she is a lot darker than I am! Click to enlarge the photos!   

(Medium skintone)

Missha CC Cream - Beige
Missha CC Cream - White
TonyMoly Luminous Live Aura CC Cream
TonyMoly Luminous Pure Aura CC Cream
Etude House CC Cream - Silky
Etude House CC Cream - Glow 

(Extra Light Skintone)
(Oxidised in sunlight)
Even though these CC Creams look super dark and orangey, I can still make them all work for my skintone with enough effort!

(Indoor Swatches)
Etude House CC Cream - Glow 
 Etude House CC Cream - Silky
TonyMoly Luminous Pure Aura CC Cream
TonyMoly Luminous Live Aura CC Cream
Missha CC Cream - White (Miss-named on the picture!)
The Face Shop Aura CC Cream - No.02
Clinique CC Cream - Very Light 


I'm super keen to try out The Face Shop Aura CC Cream in the shade No.01, but since the shade No.02 was given to me for free I can't complain too much! ^.^ I hope this Sunday Swatches session was helpful for you princesses! ^.^ Feel free to share these swatch pictures - but please put a link to this post if you do share! xx 

1 comment:

  1. you have really fair skin tone, usually cc cream changes easly to my skin color ^.^

    meishenmeweishenme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...