Monday 2 June 2014

Manicure Monday: Pink and Gold Glitter Tips

Hello Princesses!

Do you guys ever have days when you just can't photograph the beauty you can see in front of you? This is one of my days. Meet one of my favorite 2 minute manicures, a pink jelly with gold glitter tipped beauty that just won't photograph accurately. 
I've tried to photograph this on three separate occasions (that's how much I enjoy this manicure) and failed every time. -.- I used OPI's You callin' me a Lyre? for the nude-pink jelly base and brushed on a light layer of Zoya's Godiva  on the tips of my nails. It's got that subtle glam look that I adore and it also works well with other nudey base colours and different glitter tips!

1 comment:

  1. Oh~ I love the pink jelly base color!! It's so beautiful~ Thanks for the post!

    My Blog | Recent Blog Post - Life Update

    Love, Aimee

    ReplyDelete

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...