Sunday 1 June 2014

Sunday Swatches: Super Pale Products

Hello Princesses!

Today I'm going to be finishing up my Sunday Swatches series with a set of super pale product swatches! This has been highly requested along with a comparison of the Missha BB Cream's, Skin79 Green BB Cream and NARS Sheer Glow in Siberia!

The first set of swatches are my everyday wearable products. There are a couple of products that I'm trialling that would probably make it into this category, but I don't have enough product left to swatch, so they don't make the cut!
 
1; Phoenix - White Foundation 
2; NARS Sheer Glow - Siberia
3; MAC Studio Fix - NW10
4; NYX Stay Matte but not flat - Ivory
5; Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream - No.13
6; Missha Signature Real Complete BB Cream - No.13
7; Missha Art Designing Foundation - No.13
8; Skin79 Green BB Cream
9; Bobbi Brown Cream Compact - 00 Alabaster
10; Maybelline Fit Me Foundation - 110 Ivory
11; Rimmel Match Perfection - 010 Light Porcelain
12; Maybelline Fit Me Shine Free - 110 Ivory
13; It's Skin BB Cream - Silky
14; Etude House Mineral Any Cushion - No.02
15; Hanskin Silky Treatment BB Cream
16; Heroine Make BB Cream - Light
17; Revlon Colourstay - Buff
18; Revlon Photoready - Vanilla
19; Skin79 Orange BB Cream

This next set of swatches are the products that are on the very pale side. These shades work well with my skin and even make it possible for me to bronze and contour without looking like an orange! ^.^
1; Phoenix - White Foundation 
2; NYX Stay Matte but not flat - Ivory
3; NARS Sheer Glow - Siberia
4; Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream - No.13
5; Missha Signature Real Complete BB Cream - No.13
6; Skin79 Green BB Cream
7; Bobbi Brown Cream Compact - 00 Alabaster
8; MAC Studio Fix - NW10

The last swatches are close ups of the two Missha BB Cream's, Skin79 Green BB Cream and NARS Sheer Glow in Siberia. Nars Sheer Glow is the palest and warmest toned foundation I own, Missha Perfect Cover is lighter than Missha Signature Complete, but pinker than Nars Sibera, and Skin79 Green is slightly darker than Missha Signature Complete. They all oxidize very closely to my skin tone making it hard to tell the difference between the colours, but the Skin79 Green BB still remains the darkest.

I hope this Sunday Swatches session was helpful for you princesses! ^.^ Feel free to share these swatch pictures - but please put a link to this post if you do share! If you have any requests for swatch posts, just leave a comment down below and I'll do my best to help you out. I've been thinking about doing blush or lipstick swatches, does anyone want to see those? ^.^

10 comments:

  1. Love this! I have to ask what do you do with the phoenix white foundation? I mean it's like geisha white! Does it work for highlighting or something?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey sweet pea! ^.^ The white foundation has a lot of uses, you can totally use it for highlighting, (I'm sure you know how hard it is to find a brightening colour for super pale skin!), but I also use it to pale out foundations that are too dark for me!
      It's also a great way for other people to judge the colour of the foundations ;)

      Delete
    2. Lol yes I do, I even tried using matte white eye shadow to contour. It kinda works but takes forever and a half to blend out. I have a feeling that a liquid would blend way better!

      Delete
  2. Great post, really needed something like this! thank you for sharing <3

    Milkyrabbit.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Sunday Swatches! I wish I had pale skin like you >.< I have tan skin so it's so hard to find bb creams that match my skin tone :[ But thanks for the post!

    Love, Aimee
    My Blog | Recent Blog Post - Life Update

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic, thank you! This is so helpful! I was wondering, what's the ratio of white foundation you mix with Revlon foundations in Buff and Vanilla (since they are both pump foundations)? I'm thinking of getting these since Ivory is too pink in both of them, and I have nearly a whole bottle of white foundation to use.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! It really does depend on what type of makeup I'm going for on the day. If it's just a general lazy or everyday look I usually mix half and half, whereas if I was to be doing full contour and highlight/perfect colour match I would mix 1/3 Revlon, 2/3 white. My Colourstay doesn't have a pump so it's harder to estimate the amount you get, but I prefer to mix more than I think I'll need than too little and have to mix again. (I hope this makes sense!) :3

      Delete
  5. Hi! :) Im so glad that you have both the Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream in 13 AND the skin79 in Green :) Now I know that both shades are really similar. I want to purchase one of them but cant decide. Which one would you choose? Help me! :P thanks so much! ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey sunshine! ^.^ I much prefer the Missha BB Creams to the Skin79, but it's totally a personal preference!

      Delete

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...