Monday 7 July 2014

Manicure Monday: The Shortest Square Manicure

Hello Princesses!

Today I have the shortest square manicure. Not because they're the shortest length nails I've ever had, but by far the shortest length of time I've had a nail shape. It turns out there's a reason why I prefer almond or oval shaped nails!

For this manicure I used NARS No Limits from the Guy Bourdin holiday collection which is a really interesting semi matte jelly polish, topped off with a couple of layers of OPI's Pirouette My Whistle, which denies me hexagonal glitters with every dip of the brush. -.-
Literally one minute after I photographed this manicure I picked up my polish boxes and chipped the side off my nail. -.- Square shaped nails are just NOT for me obviously! I ended up filing off the side and having one wonky nail for a couple of days because I liked the manicure so much.

Do you Princesses have a preferred nail shape? Is it because like me, you chip all other shapes? Let me know in the comments down below! :3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...