Monday 4 August 2014

Manicure Monday: Pastel Floral

Hello Princesses!

Today I have some cute pastel floral nails! I saw a similar nail design while creeping on Pinterest a while ago, but cannot find the original picture! I can safely say that I well and truly suck at nail art, I can't even draw curved lines let along draw straight ones! -.-
I had a couple of nail casualties on my other hand which I usually don't photograph anyway, so I had cut them shorter and rounder! The design still looks super cute on short nails though!
For the manicure I used OPI's Second Honeymoon and Planks A Lot for the purple and pink. The gold beads come from Born Pretty Store, and I can't quite remember where the nail decals came from since they're quite old! 

I'm also trying out the watermark around my nail instead of somewhere in the corner, what do you princesses think?

1 comment:

  1. Wow! It's so so gorgeous!! This had got me inspired to recreate this nail design! Haha

    -Beverley (www.beverleykoh.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...