Friday 5 September 2014

First Impression: LUSH Curly Wurly Shampoo

Hello Princesses!

Today I'm going to be talking about my First Impressions of Lush's Curly Wurly Shampoo! This shampoo is specifically for unruly, curly hair and I have frizzy, wavy hair so this was recommended for me to help tame the frizz!
What Is It?
"Curly hair needs lots of moisturizing, especially those dry, frizzy ends. You’re in luck! Curly Wurly shampoo keeps unruly and out-of-control curls soft, shiny and bouncy. How does it do it? It's packed full of creamed coconut and coconut oil to moisturize dry, frizzy hair, and protein-rich fresh eggs and hand mashed avocado butter to hydrate, add shine and eliminate frizz. Fresh, nutritious ingredients work wonders for frizzy hair. Give it a Wurl!" (1)
I'm so not sure about this product. It definitely does moisturize the hair, but for me personally it moisturizes a little too much and makes my hair look incredibly greasy! It also tends to leave little flakes of coconut on my scalp after rinsing which looks a lot like dandruff which isn't a good look. It also takes a lot of effort to lather and I don't think it did anything for my frizzy hair apart from making it look greasy at the roots.

Just like all of Lush's hair products, this is heavily scented of coconuts, so if you don't like the smell in the tub, don't put it on your hair!

Would I Purchase This Product?
I actually wouldn't purchase this product. I don't feel like it worked very well for me personally, but that doesn't mean it won't work on people who have thick curly curls! I much prefer Lush's BIG Shampoo over the Curly Wurly, so I will stick with what I love! ^.^

1 comment:

  1. This looks interesting - thanks for the review! I've never tried Lush products before (let alone their hair products), but I feel like it'd be too much for my hair as well and make it greasy too... ;___; sob.

    Junniku blog [Click!]

    ReplyDelete

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...