Monday 8 September 2014

Manicure Monday: Ruffian Manicure

Hello Princesses!

Today I have a really different manicure to show you, a Ruffian manicure! Google tells me that a Ruffian manicure is a spin off of a moon manicure which I can totally see, and I can also see that I didn't do it particularly well!
I used OPI's Strawberry Margarita for the pink base, and ILNP's My Cat Suit for the black holographic colour. I think it would've been a little more successful if the black wasn't a mini polish, because then the brush would be wider and the curve would've been more even ... I think! ^.^

I hope you Princesses like this manicure, have you got any tips for making the perfect Ruffian Manicure?

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...