Friday 17 October 2014

First Impression: The Body Shop Vitamin E Aqua Boost Sorbet

Hello Princesses!

Today I'm going to be sharing a super quick First Impression on The Body Shop's Aqua Boost Vitamin E Sorbet! I say "quick" because I really just couldn't use this product because it smells like my shoe polish. It also has the texture of my shoe polish and since scent and texture are actually really important to me I just couldn't wrap my little head around the though that I was possibly smearing shoe gel all over my face. Nonetheless, read on if you would like to hear my immediate thoughts on this product!
What Is It?

"An instant cooling sensation for all day hydration. This silky-soft moisturiser hydrates and refreshes skin with an ultra-light light formula.
  • Feels like a burst of freshness on skin
  • Quenches skin’s thirst
  • Enriched with wheatgerm oil (1)

I do have to agree that this moisturiser is silky soft and ultra light, I'll give it that! It spreads out well, absorbs fast, doesn't leave a sticky residue and leaves a really lovely soft matte finish. I don't think that it "quenches skin's thirst" at all, more like "softly moisturizes skins thirst" would be a more accurate description for my experience.

I'm so disappointed that this product smells the way it does since the rest of the Vitamin E range smells absolutely delicious to me! But even if it smelt nice, I don't think that it really works so well for me anyway.

Would I Purchase This Product?
No. It just smells way too much like my shoe cleaning products for me to be comfortable putting it on my face! I don't think it really lives up to it's claims of being ultra-hydrating, but I did like that it was a matte finish moisturizer that absorbed really quickly since nobody wants to be a grease face! ^.^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...