Friday 19 December 2014

First Impressions - LUSH Bûche de Noël

Hello Princesses!

Today I'm going to be talking about LUSH's Bûche de Noël! I picked up a tester pot of this cleanser from LUSH last week to test out because I absolutely hate the smell. I'm a huge smell person, and if I don't like the smell of something I just won't be able to use it because it will make me want to vomit. I wanted to get this mini review out super quick because this is a limited edition Christmas product!
 What Does It Do?
"Fans of Angels on Bare Skin will love this holiday take on our best-selling classic face and body cleanser. Lovely on all skin types, Bûche de Noël is the cleanser that’s good enough to eat (but we don’t recommend it!). Named for the French dessert, ours is loaded with fresh ingredients for glowing skin: ground almonds gently exfoliate away rough skin while softening almond oil and nutrient-rich seaweed hydrate and nourish. Fresh Satsuma oranges brighten up dull complexions and we’ve snuck in a shot of brandy to cleanse and tone. Wash up with this Christmas-y cleanser for luminous skin all winter long!

Features

  • Hot toddy: We add a splash of brandy to warm up skin (and keep spirits bright) on cold wintery days.
  • Fresh faced: Tired complexions get a radiance boost from brightening Satsuma oranges.
  • Scrub-a-dub-dub: Scrub your whole body with gently exfoliating ground almonds.
Ground Almonds (Prunus dulcis) , Kaolin , Glycerine , Fresh Mandarin (Citrus reticulata) , Dried Cranberries (Vaccinium macrocarpon) , Fair Trade Organic Cocoa Butter (Theobroma Cacao) , Brandy , Almond Essential Oil (Prunus Amygdalus amara) , Almond Essential Oil (Prunus dulcis) , Vetivert Oil (Vetiveria zizanoides) , Cedarwood Oil (Cupressus funebris) , *Linalool , *Cinnamal , Fragrance , Nori Seaweed (Fucus vesiculosus) , Nori Seaweed (Algae) (1)
I fully agree with the first sentence of the description, it has the same feel as my absolute favourite LUSH cleanser, Angels On Bare Skin and basically does the same job, but smells awful. But to be completely honest, it felt exactly the same as Angels on Bare Skin.

Would I Purchase This Product?
Absolutely not. I can't even use the rest of the tester pot as I find the smell so awful. I haven't said a lot about this product because it is exactly the same as Angels On Bare Skin so if you would like to read that review to find out about this cleanser, click the little link there and have a good read!

Has anyone else smelt this product? Did you like the scent or did you find it as awful as me? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...