Monday 30 March 2015

Store Review: KoreaDepart

Hello Princesses!

Today I'm going to be talking about KoreaDepart! This website sells Asian cosmetics, skincare, fashion, food and random items. I've never shopped here before, but was convinced that I needed to try their services when I saw they had a hard to find cleanser in stock!

Website Practicality
I find this website very average to naviagte, the thing that really irritates me is that you can't click anything that's not a link. So if I want to highlight the name of something and insert it as a link on my blog, I can't because I can't highlight anything on their page. It's actually quite annoying!

Price Comparison
I think KoreaDepart has decent pricing (great with sales too) but the shipping is quite high!

RoseRoseShop Missha Sunscreen $15.08 + Shipping $4.40 = $19.48USD
KoreaDepart Missha Sunscreen $14.33 + Shipping $8.62 =$22.95USD
W2Beauty Missha Sunscreen $25.61 + Shipping $2.50 = $28.11USD


Shipping and Packaging
The shipping is calculated on weight, and mine ended up costing $12.39. I placed my order on the 16th of March, and my package arrived on the 24th of March. I think this is quite possibly the quickest shipping I've ever had from overseas (other than Australia)!
My package was super securely wrapped in two layers of bubble wrap, but strangely had the invoice on the front of the package. Even though I didn't order that much, it still irritates me that it's on the front. My mailman definitely judges me!
My order wasn't damaged in any way, but it was actually missing a product! I received some cute little samples that I've never tried before and a full sized face mask too.

Products

My first product is one that I have been wanting for ages, but it's always sold out or out of stock! It smells and looks absolutely amazing, but I haven't tried it yet because I want to finish my other cleanser first!
The whole tube is filled with product too, so even though this cleanser is on the pricier side, at least it's still got good value for money!
The next product I bought is a repurchase, and my favourite sunscreen! If you would like to hear my thoughts on it, you can read my review here! ^.^
I'm so intrigued with this product, it remind me of the Mario Badescu drying lotion (which I haven't tried) either. I'm excited to try it next time I have a pimple! ^.^
This is the product that was missing, which is a shame because I just need this one last shadow and my Missha palette will be complete and able to be reviewed! I contacted KoreaDepart, and it turns out that the product was out of stock and they forgot to refund me. :C

I also received this lovely free sample package!
What I Love
- Extremely quick and safe shipping
- Easy to contact for missing items
- Items arrived in good, new condition
- Great range of Korean Cosmetics, clothes, food and random items.


What I Don't Love
- Package was missing one item :C
- Shipping is slightly expensive


Final Thoughts
I quite like shopping with KoreaDepart, apart from the fact that they forgot to include one of my items (it happens) and I can't click or highlight anything on their website! They have a great range of products, and when they're on sale they can be just as cheap as Roseroseshop too! I would definitely recommend KoreaDepart as a good shop for Korean cosmetics! ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...