Friday 26 June 2015

First Impression: Clinique Superbalance Foundation; Breeze

Hello Princesses!

Today I'm going to be talking about the Clinique Superbalanced Foundation in the shade 32 - Breeze. I was given this foundation sample by the generous girls at the Clinique counter, but the tester sample was so full that it spilled throughout the lid and made it a little gross looking to photograph.
 What Does It Do?
"The smart makeup. Liquid foundation with adjustable, oil-free coverage provides moisture and absorbs oil when and where needed. Silky upon application. 

Benefits: Balances Skin, Controls Oil" (1)
I absolutely love how this foundation sits on my skin when it's fresh, it's silky smooth and gives me a really flawless finish! It gave me really great medium coverage which is more than enough for me, but the colour is a little off because it's a little too orange. It's wearable, but it's not ideal.
I love how this looks initially, but it does get quite oily after 6 hours even though the foundation claims to absorb oil when needed. I did find that it made my skin feel a little dry on the cheeks due to the oil free formula.


Would I Purchase This Product?
Probably not. The colour and oil control isn't great which is my main concern. I absolutely love the initial finish of the foundation and how easy it is to apply, but it's just not perfect for me.

I think this foundation would be amazing for anyone that doesn't have very oily skin and fits within their colour scheme! ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...