Sunday 16 August 2015

Review: Born Pretty Store Jewelery; Pink Cat Necklance and 3 V Shape Rings

(Sponsored)
Hello Princesses!

Today I'm going to be talking about some more jewellery from Born Pretty Store! ^.^


The first piece I have today is this super cute pink cat charm necklace!


Honestly, this looks pretty different to the advertised product. The chain is quite bronze rather than gold, it won't stay very bright for long!
It really annoys me that this cat doesn't sit flat. The jump ring on the top of the cats head sits straight on rather than sideways, which means this kitty doesn't lay flat to start with.


I was pleasantly surprised with this little set of rings, they fit quite well on my fingers, though they are a little too "cool" for me!

They're a lovely bright gold colour and look cute together or apart!

They do look so cute though!
Thank you so much to Born Pretty Store for sending me these jewellery pieces to review! If you want to order from Born Pretty Store make sure you use my code "LPP10K31" for an extra 10% off your total!


3 comments:

  1. The rings set looks really cool.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're really cute! Good quality too!! ^.^

      Delete
  2. Hello!! I'm looking for the studded V shaped ring - I had one just like it and it was my favorite ring and I somehow lost it :(

    I looked on the Born Pretty Store and clicked on the link you attached but I can't seem to find it on the website.. could you help me find it??

    ReplyDelete

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...