Sunday 20 September 2015

Review: Geo Starmish Brown Lens

(Sponsored)
Hello Princesses!
Today I'm going to be talking about the Geo Starmish Brown Circle Lens from LensFlavors! Lensflavors approached me and offered to send me a pair of circle lens for review, and I really liked the look of this pair!
Base 8.6mm doesn't have Plano -0.00 lenses.
Our Price: $26.90
Diameter: 14.5mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.7mm / 8.6mm
Usage: 1 year disposal
Includes: One pair of lenses and one macaron lens case

I was a little shocked at how orange these lenses looked in the case! I prefer to have enlarged, but natural coloured lenses so I immediately knew that I probably wasn't going to like these lenses as much as previous pairs.
 Colour and Design
I don't love the colour or design. The colour is very orange, almost like a honey brown whereas I usually find yellow brown shades to be more complimentary to my eye colour. The outer limbal ring is thick and black, making these lenses very unnatural looking. The inside colour stops very abruptly, it doesn't blend well with my natural eye colour. That being said, the colour is very vivid, so if you are looking for vivid brown lenses, these would be suitable!
Enlargement and Comfort
I adore the enlargement of these lenses! They are the perfect big doll eye size without looking alien-like. I found the right lens very comfortable, but the left lens was slightly scratchy. My left eye is slightly flatter than the right, and the base curve I have is the 8.6mm, so it could just be because of the bigger enlargement I need a bigger curve to suit my eyeball. I don't think these lenses would be uncomfortable if fitted well!


What I Love
- Doll-like enlargment
- Quick shipping from Lensflavors (11 working days)
- Safe shipping
- Good price


What I Don't Love
- I don't like the honey colour
- Outer limbal ring is too thick for me
- Left lens is uncomfortable for me
Final Thoughts
Even though I didn't really like the look of these lenses I would recommend them for any Princesses looking for a vivid honey brown coloured lens! I don't think they would be uncomfortable if you have the correct base curve because they are quite a thin lens. They are quite dramatic which is not my style, but they are still beautiful lenses!

Thank you so much to LensFlavors for sending these lens for review! ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...