Friday 18 December 2015

First Impression: Innisfree Eco Safety Aqua Perfect Sun Gel

Hello Princesses!

Today I'm going to be talking about the Innisfree Eco Safety Aqua Perfect Sun Gel! I love trying out new Asian Suncare because they just make the best formulas, and this is my first sunscreen from Innisfree!
What Does It Do?
 Aqua daily sun gel made from organic sunflower oil SPF50+ PA+++

1. Protects the skin from UV rays
Sunflower oil and pure Jeju green tea extract protect your skin from UV rays.

2. Moist and fresh water-base sunblock!
As a water-base sunblock, it absorbs quickly to keep your skin hydrated and fresh.

3. Protect your skin from the ozone
Fermented yeast ingredient protects your skin from the ozone and other environmental damages.
How to use

As the last step of your skincare, apply an adequate amount of the gel on parts frequently exposed to UV rays, such as face, neck, arms and legs.
Ingredients

Sunflower oil in innisfree sunblock keeps your skin healthy and safe from UV


WATER, ALCOHOL, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, HOMOSALATE, ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE DIETHYLAMINO HYDROXYBENZOYL HEXYL BENZOATE, OCTOCRYLENE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, PORTULACA OLERACEA EXTRACT, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, ECHIUM PLANTAGINEUM SEED OIL, SODIUM HYALURONATE, CARDIOSPERMUM HALICACABUM FLOWER/LEAF/VINE EXTRACT, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL UNSAPONIFIABLES, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) LEAF EXTRACT, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, SACCHAROMYCES FERMENT LYSATE FILTRATE, CITRUS UNSHIU PEEL EXTRACT, ORCHID EXTRACT, CAMELLIA JAPONICA LEAF EXTRACT, OPUNTIA COCCINELLIFERA FRUIT EXTRACT, CETETH-10, TRIETHANOLAMINE, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, CARBOMER, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, ALLANTOIN, OCTYLDODECANOL, FRAGRANCE, PHENOXYETHANOL
What it doesn't have
 

5-free system : Free of mineral oil, animal ingredients, synthetic fragrance, tar color and talc"(1)
This sun gel is quite runny and has a milky texture. It has an interesting smell, it smells like liquorice to me! It leaves quite a dewy finish on my skin, it's really moisturising! It does sink in after a while leaving my skin matte, but it took around 30minutes to mattify which is quite some time for me.
 
Would I Purchase This Product?
No. Because it takes a while to mattify, I would chose other sunscreens over this one. I don't usually have enough time in the morning do do every day chores, let alone waiting an extra 30minutes for my sunscreen to absorb thoroughly! If I was to use it during summer and reapply every 2-3 hours I think it would make my skin look quite greasy too, which is not my goal at all. That being said, it is reasonably priced at $23NZD (plus shipping) from the Innisfree website and it's not a terrible sunscreen, I just think that I can find one more suitable for my skin! ^.^

I would definitely recommend this sunscreen to any Princesses with dryer skin types, or are looking for a dewier finish sunscreen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...