Friday 4 March 2016

First Impression: It’s Skin Prestige Crème D’Escargot

Hello Princesses!

Today I'm going to be talking about the It's Skin Prestige Crème D’Escargot! I got one teeny sample sachet of this product, but the description seemed interesting so I decided to give it a go!

What Does It Do?
"Firstclass luxurious cream contains mucin (snail mucus), the ingredient with superior cell restoration, moisturization, and skin trouble relieving effects, and EGF (epidermal growth factor), through the combination of which creates a synergy effect to regenerate damaged cells, the fundamental cause for skin aging

#How to Use
Apply proper amount to the palms & spread it on your face all over softly following skin texture. Pat lightly to make it absorbed in the skin.
"(1)
This cream is quite thick, but still easy to spread and smooth on the skin. It feels ever so slightly slimy, mostly due to the incorporation of snail mucin, (though I can't find an ingredient list for this product!) and made my skin feel super silky and soft. This cream worked well under my make up, and worked quite nicely as a night cream too! The only potential downside to this cream is that it's very fragrant, it smells very floral and this addition of fragrance can irritate sensitive skin, or if you don't like heavy floral scents you may just not like this at all. I didn't find it bothersome at all, and I quite like the scent anyway!


Would I Purchase This Product?
This product retails for around $40-50USD which I would consider relatively expensive for a product that though felt lovely on the skin, didn't actually make my skin any better. It is slightly unfair to say that it didn't provide results seeming as I only used it three times, but I still think it's quite pricey for what it is, so I won't be purchasing it.

However, I would recommend it to any Princesses who are looking for a quite hydrating cream that smells heavily of musky floral scents, and don't mind a higher price tag. ^ ^

Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. I have found the ingredient list on CosDNA. :) http://www.cosdna.com/eng/cosmetic_097a93428.html

    I tried the "Finale" from this line, and it was pretty awful. It was the first product in I don't even know how long that made my normal skin extremely oily after two or three applications, so I kinda just gave up on it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh thank you for the CosDNA info! It sounds like the Finale one is a little awful ><

      Delete
  2. The name sounds awesome, but too bad the results don't reflect the expensive cost :< I have so many samples but never use them because I feel like it's too short time to see results.

    http://shijakibanida.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely is only enough time to get a first impression based on whether or not I would pursue the product! ><

      Delete

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...