Friday 11 March 2016

First Impression: Lioele Triple the Solution BB Cream

Hello Princesses!

Today I'm going to be talking about the Lioele Triple The Solution BB Cream! This keeps popping up as a recommendation for fair skin, and I was pretty doubtful that this would work when I looked at the swatches on my arm, but since I had a couple of samples I thought why not give it a go! ^ ^
What Does It Do?
"Skin-perfecting BB cream whitens, smoothens and protects skin in one application, making it healthier with continued use. Rich and creamy formula contains hyaluronic acid and yogurt that effectively hydrate and nourish, keeping skin soft, supple and well-hydrated. For a flawless base, smooth on BB cream on cleansed and toned skin. Follow with foundation and end with makeup.
   
Ingredients    Water, Titanium Dioxide, Dipropylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Glycering, Arbutin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cyclohexasiloxane, Zinc Oxide, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Magnesium Sulfate, Talc, Yogurt Powder, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Canaga Odorata Flower Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Adenosin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Ozokerite, Beeswax, Propylene Carbonate, Zinc Stearate, Diisostearyl Malate, Hexyl Laurate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Butylapraben, Propylparaben, Fragrance, CI 77491, CI 77499"(1)
 
The initial swatch doesn't do the Pale Princess friendly claim any favours. It looks quite orange, and rather dark in comparison to my natural skintone. It blends to an OK level on my face, though my neck does look much whiter in comparison to my face.
The coverage is decent, though I don't have much to cover at the moment. My scars still show though (especially the more purple scars) and it's not the most flattering formula over larger pores.
It's not quite the right colour for my skin, it's slightly too orange in tone, though for summer it is quite wearable for me since I did tan slightly! I did up the contrast in this photo slightly since the lighting does tend to blur the colours quite a bit.
The lasting power is still pretty good after 14 hours of wear and 3 outfit changes! Please excuse the colour difference, obviously I didn't have any sunlight after 14 hours of wear so it can't really be helped. I found that it didn't crack or separate on my skin, though my forehead did look quite shiny in the 100% humidity. But I'm still very happy with the oil control and lasting power!
Would I Purchase This Product?
No, the colour isn't close enough to my summer skin tone to be a good choice for me to purchase, but I did really enjoy the oil control, lasting power and coverage that this BB Cream provided! It isn't nice to apply with fingers, but it applies beautifully with a sponge which is my preferred method anyway so it is quite nice and I can definitely see why this is such a popular BB Cream! 

I would absolutely recommend this BB Cream to any Princesses that are around the NC15 skin-tone, and are looking for a BB Cream that has medium coverage, good oil control and great lasting power!

Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. I'm around an nc15 - nc20 and i love this bb cream. been using it for 2 years ♡

    Elese | elesedowden.com

    ReplyDelete

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...