Monday 25 April 2016

Fail or Holy Grail Review: Petitfee Gold and Snail Hydrogel Eye Patch

Hello Princesses!
Today I'm going to be talking about the Petitfee Gold and Snail Hydrogel Eye Patches! ^ ^ These are such fun to play with and are a great treat to bring out at sleepovers (or any girly gathering really!) since they really can be used by anyone and everyone!

"Gold and snail slime extract penetrate into skin rapidly and help to make your skin firming, healthy, and glowing complexion.

How to use

After cleansing, adjust skin with toner. Take out of patch with a built in spoon. Fit a patch to the eyes or spot. Remove a patch after 30 minutes and pat the face."(1)
These patches come housed in a bulky, but practical plastic screw top jar. I find it best to store these upside down because the top patches do dry out a little otherwise. They come with a little spatula to keep the jar nice and hygienic which I really love, though I do sometimes accidentally apply two patches rather than one.
The patches themselves are a beautiful gold colour, smell like nothing, and are a nice combination of slimy and gel like. They're really easy to apply, though they can be a little slippery for the first couple of minutes.

These patches are quite large and relatively thin. They're super floppy and pretty fun to play with!
I prefer to apply the patches with the small tail in my inner corner because they fit my under eye the best that way. I can't get the patches up close enough to my lower lashline because I have chubby eye bags. This does mean that the patches miss the largest eye wrinkle. I also find that these patches tingle my under eye slightly, but nothing major!
I am happy to say that I do notice a difference in both brightness and under eye wrinkles after using these patches! I don't think the brightness is revolutionary since I don't have particularly dark eye bags, but it is quite nice nonetheless!
I used the patch on the below photo right side, but not on the left! I can definitely see a difference between the two sides.

What I Love
- Smooths out fine lines
- Hydrates under eye area
- Brightens under eye area
- Feels quite luxurious


What I Don't Love
- Tingle under eye slightly


Final Thoughts
I really like these little under eye patches! I think they work really well to hydrate, brighten and smooth out my under area. They're really luxurious to use and so much fun, I have tried them on a few of my family members and they love them too! The only thing I don't particularly like about them is that they do tingle slightly when I use them, but this isn't a major issue for me at all, it's  not uncomfortable for me, but I do feel the tingle as do other family members so I thought it was worth mentioning!

I would recommend the Petitfee Gold and Snail Hydrogel Eye Patches for any Princesses looking for a luxurious under eye mask to brighten and smooth their under eye area! ^ ^ 

Where to buy:
Cosmetic Love: $11.47
Roseroseshop: $5.35

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Impressive. How long would you say that the effects last?

    ReplyDelete

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...