Monday 20 June 2016

Store Review: Tragic Beautiful

Hello Princesses!

Today I'm going to be talking about my shopping experience with Tragic Beautiful! I was prompted to shop with this store since it was the last place I could purchase the Lime Crime Glamour 101 lipstick, the last lipstick I needed to complete my collection!
 

Website Practicality
I found this website extremely easy to navigate, create and account with, load up my bag and check out. No complaints from me!
Price Comparison
Tragic Beautiful is more expensive for me to shop with, but they were literally the only ones with the right product!

Lime Crime 
Lipstick - $8 + Shipping $10.95 = $18.95

Tragic Beautiful
Lipstick - $19.30 + Shipping - $11.50 = $30.80

Dollskill
Lipstick - $18.00 + Shipping $10.00 = $28.00 


Shipping and Packaging
I placed my order on the 8th of April and it was shipped on the same day. My package arrived with me on the 14th of April and was suspiciously big ... like much too big to just be a lipstick. After three layers of wrapping and a box I discovered I had been sent ...
A steampunk mug. WOW.

Products
I originally purchased Glamour101 from Lime Crime! I purchased the very last lipstick which meant that since I was sent the order of someone in Israel, they got my lipstick! I contacted the company and they got back to me really quickly, and were really apologetic. They offered three solutions, retrieving the lipstick and resending it, choosing a new lipstick, or getting a full refund.

I chose to ask them to retrieve the lipstick and send it back to me. Since contacting them they have managed to have the lipstick sent back from Israel, but it has not arrived in Australia yet. I will definitely update this with any news! ^ ^

UPDATE: I got the lipstick! :D I'm so pleased that it got to me, and a huge thanks to the team at Tragic Beautiful for making this happen for me. This is probably the best customer service I have had in a good long while. ^ ^  


Final Thoughts
I am really satisfied with the customer service from Tragic Beautiful. They have really quick shipping to New Zealand, and a decent free shipping threshold, and replied to my emails quickly and properly. I think customer service is more important than pricing, because I'm always happy to pay more if a store is willing to go the extra mile to make me happy. I would highly recommend shopping with this store even though they got my shipping labels mixed up.

Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Not going to lie, I burst out laughing when I saw the mug! What a hilarious mistake package!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha same! At least we got a giggle out of it ^ ^

      Delete
  2. Lol that you got the tragic mug instead of the beautiful makeup.

    ReplyDelete

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...