Friday 15 July 2016

First Impression: Skin&Lab Dr. Color Effect: Red Serum

Hello Princesses!

Today I'm going to be talking about the Skin&Lab Dr. Color Effect: Red Serum! I have collected a few of these sample sachets and I have never tried anything from this brand before so of course I was super curious!

What Does It Do?
"Better Radiance, Younger Looking are ALL YOURS with RED SERUM.

Conceal your age on SKIN. Skin Protective Revitalizing. High Concentrate serum.

+ Clear & Bright Skin Tone.
+ Firm & Well-Balanced Skin Structure.
+ Flawless & Silky Skin Texture.
+ Rich Moisturizing from Inner Layer of Skin.
+ Intensive Nourishing for Health Skin."(1)
This serum is colourless and very thin in texture. It is extremely scented, and smells like fruity wine to me. It's not exactly pleasant, I prefer lighter scents because this does make me a little sick! This serum applies easily, though it does leave a really sticky residue on my skin which isn't nice.
This serum provides minor hydration to my skin. I used three sample sachets of this serum and didn't really see any results other than minor hydrating which is a little frustrating.


Would I Purchase This Product?
No. Even though I believe this is meant to be a protective and anti aging serum (which means it's effects are hard to measure over a small stretch of time) I just don't feel like I'm getting any effects from this serum. It's only slightly hydrating my skin and not much else. Since I already have a Vitamin C Serum in my routine I don't think I particularly need this serum anyway. 

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Hey Becca!! I also have a sample packet of this but haven't tried it yet. I'm not gonna lie, I had some expectations for this sample but it seems like I shouldn't be expecting too much from your review 😂

    If it isn't too much to ask, please check out my giveaway! I'm giving away the new elizavecca 3-step-sheet mask to 6 winners!

    http://toomanybiases.blogspot.pt/2016/07/hello-people-today-im-here-with_17.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great giveaway! ^ ^ Thank you for reading!

      Delete

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...