Friday 14 October 2016

First Impression: Purito Snail Clearing BB Cream and Snail All In One BB Cleanser

Hello Princesses!

Today I'm going to be talking about the Purito Snail Clearing BB Cream and Snail All In One BB Cleanser! I've never tried any of the Purito skincare or make up products before, but I'm very interested in them (mostly because Purito sounds like Burrito in my head and I love burritos!).

What Does It Do?
Snail Clearing BB Cream
"Whitening / Wrinkles improvement This total solution BB cream(3 effect functional beblesh balm) provides skin with both UV A and B and with Adenosine and NIACINAMIDE , it whitens your skin, and provides wrinkle care to protect skin from darkening, evening tone, and decreasing signs of aging for healthier and clearer skin. Containing Snail extract ,Biosaccharide Gum-4, Agave Americana Leaf Extract and Pancratium Maritimum Extract, it provides skin with rich moisture and nutrition for improved skin health. Especially, Snail extract protects damaged skin by various problems and helps its quick recovery. This W/S shape which is good for skin affinity and it makes your skin light."(1)
This BB Cream comes in one colour which unfortunately for me is not my ideal colour. It's more along the lines of Skin79 Pink BB  Cream or Missha Signature Complete BB Cream in 21 and is quite ashy and grey in tone. It does oxidise a little too.
I really like the way this BB Cream looks on my skin, it's nice and dewy, but has good medium coverage.
I found this BB Cream really easy to apply with a cushion puff, though I do think that it made my pores look a little larger than normal.
 This BB Cream definitely is too dark for me, but it doesn't show up so well on camera.
The lasting power of this BB Cream was actually pretty good, I wore it for a whopping 12 hours and although my forehead definitely needed a blot, it still looked pretty good! If this was a better colour for me I would probably purchase it, but since it is only one colour, I probably won't.

All In One BB Cleanser
"Double effect of the first cleansing function and the second cleansing foam provide care and various nutrition for your skin. Controls PH and protects skin barriers to keep skin firm and resilient. With Snail extracts and Betaine , it gives brightening effect purify the skin that has become irritated by environmental factors. Also containing Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Viola Tricolor Extract and Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract that provide ample moisture and keep your skin moist and sleek without feeling tight even after washing. It is customized for BB Cream users allows deep cleansing of the skin , removing any dead skin cells and makeup residues without skin irritation.
 
How To Use
Apply and spread over the face , except the area around the eyes and the mouth. in one or two minutes, massage the face softly and then sufficiently rinse in a little warm water."(2)
This gel like cleanser is clear in colour and moderately think in texture. It has a heavy scent that I dislike, almost like a mix of Watermelon and Green Tea.
The cleanser foams up a little, but the foam is very thin and pops quickly. I found that it cleaned my skin nicely, but left a slight residue that needed a little more thorough rinse than usual. However, it left my skin feeling so super tight and dry after using that I woudn't use it again.
Would I Purchase These Products?
No. The BB Cream is too dark for me, and the cleanser dried my skin out really badly >< I actually really liked the BB Cream, but since it isn't a suitable colour for me I wouldn't purchase it, however I would recommend to any Princesses that are the same shade range as the Missha Signature Complete in the Shade 21 or the Skin79 Pink BB Cream!

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. I had a sample of that BB cream too! Definitely too dark for me but it was wearable. But I didn't like the finish so much, it kinda accentuated my fine lines.

    ReplyDelete

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...