Monday 28 November 2016

Fail or Holy Grail Review: Missha All-Around Safe Block Soft Finish Sun Milk

Hello Princesses!
Today I'm going to be talking about the Missha All-Around Safe Block Soft Finish Sun Milk! I've previously talked about this sunscreen, but after finishing three full size tubes I'm happy to talk about it again as a Holy Grail Sunscreen!

"Sunscreen protection so silky that you will look forward to applying it every day! Use this dual sunscreen and essence for daily protection that nourishes and provides a smooth, moisturizing finish that hydrates and refreshes the skin. This lightweight formula not only protects skin from harmful UV rays, but also absorbs quickly, resulting in a smooth, soft finish without leaving any sticky sensation or unwanted shine behind. Myrciaria Dubia Fruit Extract brightens complexion while Natural Barrier Complex and Thanaka ingredients protect skin from harmful environmental factors, while still providing hydration effects."(1)

Dimethicone, Helichrysum Italicum Flower Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Zinc Oxide, Alcohol Denat., Cyclohexasiloxane, Isoamyl p-Methoxycinnamate, Silica, Titanium Dioxide, Dimethicone/Vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, Hexyl Laurate, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Methylene Bis-Benzotriazolyl Tetramethylbutylphenol, Rosa Davurica Bud Extract, Methicone, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Althaea Rosea Root Extract, Piper Methysticum Leaf/Root/Stem Extract, Butylene Glycol, C12-14 Pareth-12, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Limonia Acidissima Extract, Methylparaben, Alumina, Stearic Acid, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance(Parfum), Myrciaria Dubia Fruit Extract, Disodium EDTA, Abronia Villosa Leaf Extract, Cinchona Succirubra Bark Extract, Psidium Guajava Leaf Extract, Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract, Iron Oxides, Iron Oxides, Triethoxycaprylylsilane"(2)
The old packaging was pink and gold, but the new packaging is white and metallic pink! It has a screw top and a nozzle applicator. I don't love the applicator because it tends to leak throughout the cap, but it's easy enough to keep upright and clean.
The sunscreen itself is pink in colour and has a very thin, watery texture. I really like the texture of this sunscreen because it makes it a lot easier to layer than thicker sunscreens. It has a nice fruit like scent.
Straight after application this sunscreen looks slightly dewy, but after a couple of minutes this sunscreen dries down matte for me.
I have heard from others that this sunscreen doesn't dry down matte on their skin, but it definitely does for me! It doesn't make my skin look or feel oily either

What I Love
- Cute, mostly functional packaging
- Great thin texture for layering
- Smells really lovely
- Dries down matte on my skin


What I Don't Love
- Packaging does leak through the cap a little


Final Thoughts
Aside from the packaging being a little leaky (please fix this Missha?) I absolutely adore this sunscreen! It sits nicely on my skin, I'm able to layer it up during the day without it looking chunky and greasy, and it sits nicely under make up. I've never been burnt, freckled or tanned while using this sunscreen, but I live a very sedentary lifestyle and have almost no chance of sweating. This is one of my Holy Grail sunscreens and I will keep repurchasing it for sure!

I would recommend the Missha All-Around Safe Block Soft Finish Sun Milk to any Princesses looking for a lightweight, soft matte finish sunscreen!

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...