Thursday 23 February 2017

Review: Lil Moon 3 Tone Color Lens in Cream Greige

Hello Princesses!
Today I'm going to be talking about the Lil Moon 3 Tone Color Lens in Cream Greige! I picked these lenses up recently, and since I was blessed by the optometrist with the same prescription in both eyes I was able to just pick up one box of 10, so I needed to do this review super quickly!
"D.I.A: 14.4mm
Water Content: 38%
B.C: 8.6mm
Package: A box of 10pcs
Duration: Daily 
Color: Greige"(1)
The outer cardboard packaging is not my usual type of packaging but still pretty nonetheless.
Since these are daily lenses they come packaged in little blister packs. You wear these lens once and then throw them away afterwards.
These lenses have a grey outer limbal ring and then they fade into a cream colour through the center of the lens. This is one of the most natural designs I've ever worn!

Enlargement and Comfort
These lens have a diameter of 14.4, but I would say the coloured diameter is much smaller at around 14mm. This is still quite enlarging for me and I really like the way they look in my eyes. I find these lenses unusually comfortable, I'm able to wear them for 6 hours without getting dry or tired eyes.


Design and Colour
The colour is quite interesting, I feel like up close they look absolutely beautiful but don't really blend well into my natural iris, and from far away they almost look green! I really like the way the limbal ring looks because it's ultra natural.



What I Love
- Cute packaging
- Great fit for my eyes
- Beautiful, natural(ish) colour and design
- Nice enlargement, not too dead looking
- Super comfortable


What I Don't Love
- Quite expensive


Final Thoughts
These lenses were very, very close to going into the Holy Grail Review section for me. I love everything about these lenses aside from the price, but I'm still not sure if I'm sold on the colour. I'm not sure if it's just because it's different for me, I usually wear dark lenses in either brown or grey so having lenses this light is definitely very different for me. I'm definitely going to be trying out more lenses from this brand because I am so impressed by the comfort, if only they were more affordable!

I would recommend the Lil Moon 3 Tone Color Lens in Cream Greige to any Princesses looking for super comfy daily lenses!

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...