Tuesday 13 June 2017

Fail or Holy Grail Review: Heroine Make Long and Curl Mascara

Hello Princesses!
Today I'm going to be talking about the Heroine Make Long and Curl Mascara! I have been wanting to try this mascara for quite some time now and it has been evading me! First I accidentally removed it from my cart from my initial Sasa purchase, then I couldn't find any stores that would ship it to me for less than a $15 shipping charge (lol no thanks) so even though I wanted the Volume mascara, I ended up getting the Lengthening mascara and I fell in love.
Super dynamic long mascara! First time ever of Heroine Make! Contain 5mm of long- fiber, All day curl locking! Lashes stay curled upward for more than 24 H, Super Waterproof mascara, long lasting for throughout the day.
This mascara has pretty packaging, it's elegant and functional. It's feminine without looking childish which I  appreciate. The wand is really lovely and picks up enough product to coat my lashes, but not so much that it makes them look clumpy. This is also a fiber mascara, so there are little fibers in the formula. 
I love the way this mascara makes my lashes look. They look super fluttery and pretty.
My lashes don't look clumpy at all, they're nicely separated and suitably lengthened (though not amazingly long).
But what I love most of all is it's longevity. At the end of the day I have ZERO smudges under my eyes, and my lashes look just as perfect as they did in the morning. I am blown away by the longevity! I did find that my lashes stayed curled throughout the day too, but I don't have a huge issue with this normally.
What I Love
- Elegant, functional packaging
- Easy to apply
- Makes my lashes look beautiful
- Super smudge-proof
- Easy to remove


What I Don't Love
- Hard to find (at least with cheap shipping)


Final Thoughts
This is the best mascara I have ever used so far, and this isn't a statement that I take lightly. I've never used a mascara that makes my lashes look so voluminous and fluttery, but still lasts all day without smudging. I haven't tried crying in it to see how waterproof it is, but it doesn't melt when I apply water to my lashes so I'm pretty happy with the waterproof statement (I only cry in Disney movies ok). I just wish it was more available, it's a little hard to find as it is, and if you're just wanting to buy the mascara by itself it can cost quite a lot in shipping, and in most cases the shipping was actually more expensive than the mascara itself. I'm definitely in love, but I also want to try out the Volume version too!


I would recommend the Heroine Make Long and Curl Mascara to any Princesses that need a super smudge proof mascara that makes their lashes look super fluttery and pretty!

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. This mascara looks amazing! Thank you for sharing your review, I might actually get it right now because it seems to fulfill everything I look for in a mascara ^-^
    http://milkiiprincess.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...