Tuesday 20 June 2017

Store Review: Paula's Choice

Hello Princesses!

Today I'm going to be talking about my shopping experience with Paula's Choice AU! I've been eyeing up some of the products from Paula's Choice for quite a while now, and I finally decided to pull the trigger and purchase something from the range!


Website Practicality
Paula's Choice AU website is clean and sterile, everything is black, grey or white. It's not my aesthetic, but I guess since Paula is a Dermatologist she probably isn't too much into all the frills and extras. However, it was easy to create a login, find my items, fill my cart and check out.
Price Comparison
There is no price comparison since Paula's Choice only sells her own products.


Shipping and Packaging 
I made my purchase on the 9th of April and my order was shipped on the 10th. My order arrived at my house on the 18th which is pretty good time! I was surprised that there was no bubble wrap in the box, but nothing was damaged in transit. You also get to pick 3 free samples which I really liked!
Products
Final Thoughts
My shopping experience with Paula's Choice was uneventful. Not in the sense that it was bad, it was just not very exciting! I would still shop there again!

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...