Thursday 31 August 2017

Review: Etude House Berry Delicious Cream Blush

Hello Princesses!
Today I'm going to be talking about the Etude House Berry Delicious Cream Blush! I have three shades, though on Etude House's website they have five shades! No other store seems to sell the other two shades and I only just noticed the other shades right at I'm writing this so it's just a little bit too bad.
This is a moist strawberry colored cream blusher that flushes cheeks for a lovely look
The packaging of the blushes is very cute and functional. They don't have a mirror, but do come with a rubbery cushion puff which applies a LOT of product. They do have a faint scent of strawberry, but it's not strong and you would probably miss it if you weren't trying to smell it.
There are three shades that I have, a peach, pink and a red. There seem to be two other shades on Etude House's website, but I have never seen them anywhere else before and I don't shop on the official website because the shipping charge is HUGE.
OR201 Grapefruit Strawberry
 Grapefruit Strawberry is a pretty peach-ish shade.
This swatches much peachier than it looks on my skin, on my face it looks quite orange. I don't think it looks bad at all, but as most of you will know I don't particularly like orange shades on my skintone. It's still quite wearable for an orange!
PK001 Full of Cream
 Full of Cream is a pretty mid toned strawberry shade.
This is my favourite shade! I find these blushes easy to apply in general, though the two darker shades can be a little difficult to blend so I highly recommend starting with a little and building the colour up slowly. These are supposed to be cream blushes, but they have an interesting powdery cream texture so they're not a traditional cream blush.
RD301 Ripe Strawberry
 Ripe Strawberry is a vibrant red shade.
This shade is super pigmented and a lot of the time I over apply and need to tone it down with a powder foundation. The shade is really pretty, and when applied sparingly it looks like quite a convincing flush which is really nice. Since it has a slightly creamy formula, they are quite flattering on dry skin too which is really nice.
What I Love
- Cute, functional packaging
- Inexpensive at around $5USD each
- Three cute colours
- Easy to apply
- Flattering on drier skin


What I Don't Love
- Cushion puffs included are not very good


Final Thoughts
These blushes are cute, but in all honesty they're just not very exciting. This collection would be quite nice for Princesses that are just starting out with make up since it contains three nice and normal(ish) shades, but I already have these shades like 5 times over in my collection anyway. I do like the formula, I find the creamy powder quite easy to apply (and fairly easy to over apply) so they would be easy enough for a beginner to use. I also do like that they smell faintly like strawberries, it's a cute touch. Overall, the blushes are cute, but not exciting and don't fill a gap in my current collection.

I would recommend the Etude House Berry Delicious Cream Blush to any Princesses that are starting off their make up collection and are looking for standard coloured blushes that are easy to apply. 

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...