Thursday 21 September 2017

Review: Benefit Hydrating Tinted Lip Balm

Hello Princesses!
Today I'm going to be talking about the Benefit Hydrating Tinted Lip Balm! I have the mini versions of these lip balms because I somehow collected them all over a year when purchasing other products from Benefit. A tinted lip balm worth $34NZD was not on my "to buy" list, but surprisingly enough I do quite enjoy using them!

Chachabalm conditions & hydrates with mango butter and sodium hyaluronate. This kiss of sheer color gives you the juiciest lips.
These lip balms come in cute metal tubes that look the same but less squat in the full size. There are four shades in the range that match the lip tints.
Benebalm
Benebalm is a pretty rose tinted balm.
This is a really pretty colour, but I do find that the colour migrates quite badly. Since this colour is the most pigmented the four the ring of colour is quite noticeable on me and occurs after I rub my lips together once. This isn't my favourite shade because of this reason, but I do like the colour!
Lollibalm
Lollibalm is a beautiful lavender shade.
This shade shows up quite nicely on my lips but definitely does look quite lavender! This is the first shade I got which is why it is so used, I never thought I would actually get all four minis! In general these balms are actually quite moisturising, though if you have severely dry lips like me you can't rely on these solely for moisture.
Posiebalm
Posiebalm is a pretty baby pink.
This shade is a my lips but better shade, and the one that I get the most use out of. These balms do not have a very long lasting power, they last about 3 hours for me without eating or drinking which is the standard lasting power for a lip balm.
Chachabalm
Chachabalm is a sweet mango coloured balm.
This is another pretty colour, but I don't love orange colours on my skin tone. It is nicely pigmented however, you can see a tint of colour, but it's not so pigmented that you can see a ring of colour if the tint migrates.
What I Love
- Cute, functional packaging
- Easy to apply
- Four pretty colours
- Standard lip balm longevity
- Moisturising for standard lips (not for those with super dry lips)


What I Don't Love
- $34NZD each
- Benebalm leaves a ring of colour


Final Thoughts
I am honestly surprised at how much I enjoy wearing these lip balms, however I do not think that I like them enough to purchase them full size. The colours are nice, the formula is nice and the packaging is nice, but at the end of the day they are just tinted lip balms and they are fairly expensive. I always find Benefit products difficult to justify since I mainly purchase KBeauty which is very inexpensive, and a lot of the time I can find KBeauty dupes for many of the Benefit products. However, for these products if you don't mind the price I definitely would recommend them because they really are quite lovely.

I would recommend the Benefit Hydrating Tinted Lip Balms to any Princesses looking for lightly hydrating lip balms! 

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Hello! this may sound weird but do they come in boxes or did you get them just in those metal tubes? If they do, would you mind posting the picture? Thanks ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! They came in box sets with other products but I got them over a long period so I don't have any of the boxes anymore sorry!

      Delete

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...