Tuesday 21 November 2017

Store Review: Roseroseshop

Hello Princesses!

Today I'm going to be talking about my shopping experience with Roseroseshop! I shop with RRS almost every single time I make orders online. I really wish they would open a loyalty club or reward system so that I could accumulate some sort of vouchers because they are one of the only stores that don't offer loyalty rewards.


Website Practicality
I find RRS very practical and pleasing to shop with. Aesthetically it is nice and clear, there is no excessive crowding of advertisements or anything which is calming for me. I find it easy to find products, but if I was to be very picky, I would love it if they added some different search functions so that I could sort both by brand as well as type of product. It's hard to look for and Etude House base product because you can either sort for Etude House, or base products, but not both at the same time.
Price Comparison
The product prices on RRS are usually the lowest of the low and their shipping is high. However, a lot of stores have lower prices then RRS these days. RRS does very good sales, so when products are at 40% discount and higher I would definitely choose to shop with them, however when the products are heavier the shipping is so much higher, so I avoid purchasing those types of products.


 Roseroseshop
The Saem Saemmul Smile Bebe Blusher - $4.77 + Shipping $4.71 = $9.48




 Testerkorea


Shipping and Packaging
I made my purchase on the 21st of August, it was shipped on the 24th and arrived at my house on the 1st of September. My order was securely wrapped in bubble wrap and nothing was harmed during transit.
Products
Final Thoughts
I absolutely enjoyed my shopping with Roseroseshop as always! My order always ships quickly (even if it's a huge order!), arrives promptly and safely every time. Even though the shipping may be slightly higher than other stores, it's still a great experience every time.

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...