Tuesday 7 November 2017

Store Review: Testerkorea

Hello Princesses!

Today I'm going to be talking about my shopping experience with Testerkorea! I have been shopping with Testerkorea more and more often recently, especially since they introduced the S Point system where you can choose your own samples! However, there are some things that annoy me when I shop with them.


Website Practicality
Testerkorea's website is very practical, it's aesthetically fairly pleasing, though I find their side banners to be a little invasive and not helpful. It is very easy to search for products, add them to my cart and check out, however I find their customer service to be lacking. The past two orders have been delayed due to trouble sourcing items. Generally this would not be an issue if they let me know, but when I email them after a week to ask for an update, the first time they lied to me and said they were going to ship the products immediately (then reversed that statement and said they had already been shipped and just hadn't updated the tracking) and the second time they clearly knew the item wasn't in stock and just hadn't really gotten around to telling me that they would have to refund me. This unnecessarily delays the shipping which really annoys me.
Price Comparison
Surprisingly, Cosmetic Love was the cheapest place to purchase this product!

Testerkorea
Skinfood Tomato Jelly Tint Lip $4.01 + Shipping $3.98 = $7.99


Cosmetic Love
Skinfood Tomato Jelly Tint Lip $3 + Shipping $2.14 = $5.14


 Roseroseshop
Skinfood Tomato Jelly Tint Lip  $3.75 + Shipping $4.71 = $8.46


Shipping and Packaging
I placed my order on the 21st of August, it was shipped on the 25th and arrived at my house on the 6th. Everything was undamaged and bubble wrapped nicely. I also picked up some samples using my SPoint too, instead of giving out free random samples you accumulate points based on orders that you can spend in their sample shop!
Products
Final Thoughts
Surprisingly, I enjoyed my shopping experience with TesterKorea much more than I usually do. I had no issues with my order and everything arrived quickly and in perfect condition so I really can't complain! Testerkorea does stock a lot of brands and gets new releases quite early, so it is a place that I shop fairly often too.

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...