Saturday 23 December 2017

Review: The Saem Saemmul Mousse Candy Tint Disney Edition

Hello Princesses!
Today I'm going to be talking about the The Saem Saemmul Mousse Candy Tint in the Disney Edition packaging! I bought these because I quite liked the normal mousse candy tints, and I liked the cute Disney packaging these tints have. However, I didn't really pay attention to what I was buying because two out of the three shades I have here I had already purchased in the normal packaging.

Light mousse texture expresses the face brightly with the vivid colors. Stay coating layer maintains the vivid colors with moisturizing ingredients. The vivid colors with fruity and fresh scents refresh the lips vividly.
These tints come housed in the cutest packaging, they're shaped like little sweets and each have a Minnie Mouse face on the front. This time the faces are all different, so you can tell which shade you're picking up.
There are three shades in this collection, the first two, Red Mango Mousse and Strawberry Mousse, are just repackaged shades in the limited edition packaging which is a little disappointing, but also I should pay more attention to what I'm buying to avoid disappointing. Chai Tea Mousse is a new shade for the collection.

01 Red Mango Mousse
Red Mango Mousse is a beautiful warm toned red shade.
This is such a pretty, classic shade. It does have quite a heavy scent and taste which I find a little bitter, but it's not too overwhelming. I find these tints super easy to apply, the wand handle is a little small, but it's not too awkward to hold. I really enjoy wearing this shade, it's really flattering on my skin tone!
02 Strawberry Mousse
Strawberry Mousse is a beautiful mid toned strawberry shade.
This shade looks a little more red on me in real life than it does in these photos, but it's still a really pretty, wearable shade. These tints have a beautiful velvety texture, I find them to be very similar to the Peripera Ink Velvet tints, but they last quite a lot longer. I can wear these tints for up to 5 hours without reapplying (though of course if I eat I will need to reapply the tint).
06 Chai Tea Mousse
Chai Tea Mousse is a pretty dusty rose shade.
This shade looks more like a rosy brown shade on my skin tone, whereas on the promo pictures make it look darker and almost more of a purple toned shade. It is a really pretty shade, I'm not sure if it's my favourite shade though!
What I Love
- Pretty inexpensive at $4-5USD each
- Super cute packaging
- Easy to apply
- Beautiful velvety texture
- Lasts for up to 5 hours


What I Don't Love
- I wish that all three were unique shades


Final Thoughts
I absolutely adore the formula of these lip tints, but I am a little disappointed that two are just repackaged colours because I think it is a little lazy. The third colour Chai Tea Mousse is quite an interesting shade for me because I can't decide whether I like the shade on me or not! I think the packaging is really pretty and quite functional, I really like the formula for my dry lips because it doesn't accentuate any dryness and the colour actually lasts a pretty long time too. For this collection in particular, I would recommend them if you haven't got the main collection already because you obviously don't need double ups of shades!

I would recommend the The Saem Saemmul Mousse Candy Tint in the Disney Eddition packaging to any Princesses looking for lip tints that have a beautiful velvety formula and pretty good longevity. 

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...